I love coconut oil! I love cooking with it. I love using it as a hair mask. But, there are so many other uses for it too. Here are 10 fantastic uses for coconut oil.
*Remember to try buy the purest form of coconut oil instead of a highly processed version.
- Hair mask
- Cooking oil (Delicious for making roast potatoes)
- Body lotion (I never found this too great and I find my skin still itches terribly too).
- Eye makeup remover
- Soothes stings and bug bites
- Add it to your dogs water to freshen up their breath
- Apply it generously to your body in order to prevent stretch marks.
- Use it to remove gum from your hair or a carpet
- Add some drops of Eucalyptus oil and you have created your own vapour rub
- Make your own massage oil