Our lives are hectic. Now add in cleaning the house, making food, work, exercise, and everything else we have to do every week. Sometimes it can all be a little overwhelming and we find ourselves wondering where time goes in the day and why we didn’t achieve what we wanted to.
One way to help you get things done that you weren’t getting done is to multitask more. The key to multitasking is to multitask smartly.
Here are smart ways that you can multitask in order to make your day a little more bearable and to help you get more done.
- Listen to podcasts while you drive
- Listen to audiobooks while you cook
- Take audio notes while driving
Scared you forget a great blog post idea or even a reply to that email you’ve been meaning to send? Dictate them while you’re in the car so that you don’t forget your ideas.
- Clean your shower while you’re still in it
WHAT DO I NEED?
1/2 cup vodka
1 cup of pre-boiled water
10 drops peppermint essential oil
spray, spray, spray (after your shower), and get out. No need to do anything else.
- Clean up your phone while waiting in long lines
Delete old photo’s and emails
- Workout while you do household chores
Folding the laundry? Do wall squats.
Washing the dishes? Do calf raises.
Waiting for the kettle to boil? Run on the spot.
- Clean up when you’re put on hold
Tidy up your desk when you’re call get’s put on hold.
- Call your friend’s or family while you walk your dog